lol I took this pic when I first got Jake and that was during the start of summer. Jake thinks hes so SMEXY! 😀 LOL
So I had a cupcake cup in my crafting stuff and I thought to myself I wonder what I can do with this? And then it hit me, It kinda looked like a table cloth. So I Thought to myself again What can I put under this table cloth? Then it hit me, My mom had recently given me a Cap off a Liqued Laundry Detergent Bottle. Then I thought it would be cute to put a LED battery operated candle underneath.
- Cupcake cup
- Laundry Detergent Cap
- LED battery operated candle (optional)
- Glue stick (also optional)
- Stick Cupcake cup upside down on the bottom of the Laundry Detergent Cap. ( you may glue it down, but that is optional, I’m saying this because you might want to change out the cupcake cup with the seasons.)
- Stick LED battery operated Candle underneath. ( step is optional)
- ENJOY! 😀
If you decide to do step 2 You can use it as on of those candle lamp thingies for your 18″ doll. But you can also do step two for your 12″ dolls So they can have a side table that lights up! 😀 Should look something like the pic below.
Here are some minis I made! 🙂 The pullip in the box was inspired by: MyCatsASexyBeast! :3 Here’s the link to here channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MyCatIsASexyBeast The Iphone you are going to put on craft foam, everything else on card stock:D You might have to down size it on Word,Sorry 😦 Talk to ya’ll later bye!
- other half of the elmers glue board that you have left over
- a foam board that you can get from any local craft store
- hot glue gun
- cut foam board into two pieces
- then cut one half of the board into two pieces
- glue the half that not in two pieces in the middle like shown
- then glue one of the two half of the other board into place so you will have a ceiling for the bottom room and a floor for the top room.
- repeat # 4 on other side
- let dry
- paint and decorate
- Enjoy! 🙂
P.S. i will have totorials on how to make the furniture soon! Oh, and heres a link on how to make the bathroom http://www.youtube.com/user/MyFroggyStuff?feature=g-all-lik#p/u/2/vFdFmgZSbhI oh and i put my mirror on a mini mint tin so it would be a med. cabinet 🙂
here’s were i got the idea http://www.youtube.com/user/MyFroggyStuff?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase#p/u/84/kfhEsnzODbU i made a few modifacations and here’s what i got.
- elmer’s glue foldable project board
- spray tack glue (i got mine from the local craft store)
- fabric or paint (optional)
- a wide array of funiture and wall decor
- measure doll against board. make sure you left just enough board left so it kinda looks like an actual room.
- paint or cover in fabric. if you use fabric spay tack glue on the board first.
- let dry.
- ENJOY! 🙂
- scrap cork board (if you do not have any i got mine at a local craft store they have different shapes and sizes so i got small circle ones)
- straight pins
- wire cutters
- set out cork. imagein how you want it to be set up.
- take striaght pin and cut down to siz to where it looks like a push pin.
- set up.
- VOLA! you have a cork board!
- the picture on it i cut out from a american girl catalog
the the picture of the taj ma haul i drew that. (if you dont know waht the taj ma haul is it is a building i think in indonisa … i think im not sure. 😐 and the chick i drew too. so you can also draw wall decore or you can do what my froggy stuff did http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdHBCkDIswc
P.S. im sorry for any spelling errors!
so today i was rummaging through the scrap fabric my aunt gave me. i made this super cut doll outfit out of some fabric.
- needle and thread
- old finger less glove(got mine from dirt cheap in MS but they were both left gloves so i turned it into doll clothes)
- white tulle
- halloween purple tulle(i got mine in the costume supplies at the fabric store)
- feather hair clip exstinsion (optional)
- white fake fur
- elastic hair head band
- cut long strips of white and purple tulle.
- take a strip at a time and tie onto the head band cuntinue to do that until you get the disired fullness.
for the dress
- take the wrist and back of the hand part of the fingerless glove and cut it off .
- sew the parts that have been cut so they wont unravel.
- slip it on to your doll.
for the shrug
- cut a long strip of purple tulle and put behind her neck.
- then each end under her arms and tie in the back you may tie it in a bow if you want.
for the shoes
- take the fur fold it in half.
- take her foot and trace the out side of it to were there just enough room for seem allowence.then repet for other foot.
- then sew the boot.
the next step is opional
- do her hair in an up do
- put in the hair clip